Saturday, January 30, 2010

Junkyard Quote 6, Week 4

Mother Jan 22

Just a few lines to let you know we are doing alright here. I hope things are going alright for you. It was good hearing from you on your birthday. You sounded well.
I went for my regularly scheduled check-up today, had to have doctor fill out papers to insurance company for my prescription for Nexium. This is the first problem I have had, well it's a new company.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blessed Be Our Father which Art in Heaven and Our Lord Jesus Christ which sittith at the Right hand of Power.

Both of these entries are from the same letter, since it was several pages long. I really find this second line interesting, since "Right" is capitalized and thus hints at being correct or true instead of positional, and then that it is the "hand of Power". This remains a very intriguing view towards God that reveals his position within Christianity as the ultimate power before everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment