These seem to be the darkest times of my pitiful existence. My conscience awatOaltss of warnings that are going on have seen bones being flung against me. How I try to deal with my own deep rooted depression, the others I realize are doing the same in what I believe to be destructive ways. I desperately look for a way out, as of yet, I haven’t found a way.
This must be punishment for how I have done in the past. The things I have done do harm others I [. . .] I change. Eating that hood abuse its other Evil Spirit of dead see [. . .] here. Some doctors want to say that such was harmed gene (genes) and others by law, yet I believe traving and [. . .] which trys to reason the afflictions have cause deviations in normal, healthy growth of mind, body and spirit.
My wife wants me to find a way to see her, Christ, I have went twice, both ended disastrously! The place I once called home, now when I go there it is as spiritually cold as the weather outside. The love once shared between husband and wife no longer seems to bloom. As [. . .] I don’t seem to find it anywhere! My brothers (Lord bless them) seems not to want me there either. I just wish they conchded the praises in the other. I wish I could go back to a time when I felt that anything was possible, [. . .].
This was all taken from a letter of sorts that someone left at the Pig on top of the butter in the cooler. It was really wet on one side, but had mostly dried. This made it difficult to read, however, and a couple of words here don’t make sense and the “[. . .]” represent parts that I couldn’t make out at all. I find this letter very interesting—especially since it seems to be from a middle aged, fairly educated male—and the confessional style reveals personal thoughts that on might not normally express.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment